Registration is now open for the 15th Annual
The event is free, but registration is required. For information and registration, visit the Governor’s Center website www.utexas.edu/lbj/gcmd/expo2010.php.
Keynote: Communication Style-Flexing: The Smarter Way to Communicate,
Concurrent Sessions include:
* Professional Development Beyond the Classroom
* Flip Chart Magic
* Five Challenges of Creating E-learning
* Resources: What’s Free? What’s Hot?
* Translating Classroom Techniques to E-Learning Techniques
* Demystifying Web 2.0
* Using PowerPoint to Create Games
Please contact the Governor’s Center at 512/475-8100 or GCMD@uts.cc.utexas.edu if you have questions or encounter challenges with registration.