Part Three: The Lingua Franca
Location: Microsoft Technology Center, 10900-B Stonelake Boulevard, Austin, 78757
Presenter: Linda Warren
Topics: Part three of the five part series, we look at reading and writing for the web.
- How do people read online?
- Comparison of reading online versus print
- Best practices for presenting text online
- How to facilitate online reading
- Basics of screen design
Every other month, a new topic will be addressed by Linda Warrn and other E-Learning experts.
- August 2011 – Flying Colors – Visual Design
- October 2011 – Land Ho! The Final Steps – Usability & Accessibility