The Connected Learner has an interesting post on how long you should make an e-learning course. Among the factors to consider are:
- Management Desire
- Does the course have to be taken at one time or can it be spaced
- How much time does the audience have?
- Does the course consist of Content, Practice, or Testing
- What extras does the course have
- Is it a single course or multiple courses
You can read the entire post at The Connected Learner: Self-Paced Elearning: How long is just right?
The Future of Mobile Learning Webinar Links
In an excellent case study produced by Kineo about the line managers' portal they developed with and for Marks and Spencer. It is available here.
There's lots of gems, including a list of the five key questions you need to ask a subject matter expert if you want to take out the knowledge and build the learning environment. They are excellent and straightforward.