Mission: Advance E-Learning through a community that provides leadership, best practices and resources in a collaborative environment.
Vision: A dynamic network that serves as a clearinghouse of diverse E-Learning information and resources.
- Peer to peer connections and support
- An unfolding of networks that serve a variety of users – designers, developers, and managers
- Flow of shared resources that support E-Learning excellence
E-Learning Council has a yearly conference in to help drive learning and connection among our members.
Subscribe to E-Learning Council’s Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest information on news, resources and events in the industry.
E-Learning Council’s Popular Blog Posts
- Overcoming the Ebbinghaus Curve–How soon we forget
- Workforce Demographics drive workforce training
- Interview: Katrina Baker author of LMS Success: A Step-by-Step Guide to Learning Management System Administration
- Clark Quinn on Revolutionizing Learning and DevelopmentDr. Kevin Gumienny: The Brainy Way to Better Training
Introduction to WAI-ARIA with Rich Schwerdtfeger, IBM CTO Accessibility
- David Anderson talks ELC and Articulate Storyline