Using a Dog Clicker to improve your E-learning...who would've thunk it. When recording audio have a dog clicker in hand. When you make a mistake click on it. The sharp click is easy to spot in the sound editor and makes it a lot easier to edit out the mistake.
Using Twitter as part of your business and need it to be accessible? The folks at Accessible Twitter have created an accessible client. Features include:
E-Learning Learning has a great list of the 125 Top E-Learning articles from 2009 at
The Connected Learner has an interesting post on how long you should make an e-learning course. Among the factors to consider are:
- Management Desire
- Does the course have to be taken at one time or can it be spaced
- How much time does the audience have?
- Does the course consist of Content, Practice, or Testing
- What extras does the course have
- Is it a single course or multiple courses
You can read the entire post at The Connected Learner: Self-Paced Elearning: How long is just right?