Using Twitter as part of your business and need it to be accessible? The folks at Accessible Twitter have created an accessible client. Features include:
E-Learning Learning has a great list of the 125 Top E-Learning articles from 2009 at
The Connected Learner has an interesting post on how long you should make an e-learning course. Among the factors to consider are:
- Management Desire
- Does the course have to be taken at one time or can it be spaced
- How much time does the audience have?
- Does the course consist of Content, Practice, or Testing
- What extras does the course have
- Is it a single course or multiple courses
You can read the entire post at The Connected Learner: Self-Paced Elearning: How long is just right?
Nikon Learn & Explore is an iPhone app that teaches the fundamentals of photography and offers shooting techniques for common situations. The app also offers a library of professional images you can browse, each with an accompanying Nikon World article that details shot composition, equipment, lighting, and all that.