In today's rapidly changing business environment, learning is a crucial skill in the ability to remain relevant and meet the needs of your clients. There are five factors that influence an organization’s ability to learn and be responsive to changes in the business world. Here's the article:
E-Learning Learning has a great list of the 125 Top E-Learning articles from 2009 at
The Connected Learner has an interesting post on how long you should make an e-learning course. Among the factors to consider are:
- Management Desire
- Does the course have to be taken at one time or can it be spaced
- How much time does the audience have?
- Does the course consist of Content, Practice, or Testing
- What extras does the course have
- Is it a single course or multiple courses
You can read the entire post at The Connected Learner: Self-Paced Elearning: How long is just right?
Nikon Learn & Explore is an iPhone app that teaches the fundamentals of photography and offers shooting techniques for common situations. The app also offers a library of professional images you can browse, each with an accompanying Nikon World article that details shot composition, equipment, lighting, and all that.