- ASTD Houston President, Debbie Richards, Creative Interactive Ideas--From Storytelling to Immersive Simulation
- ASTD Austin President & MicroAssist E-Learning Team Lead, Linda Warren, What makes Good Public Facing Training
- Corinne Weisgerber, St. Edwards University--Metaphor for the Digital Age (content curation)
- Curt Steinhorst--Crossing the Generational Divide: Unlocking the Power of Generations for Your Strategic Advantage
- Madhuri Kumar, GE Oil and Gas--Aligning E-Learning Strategy with Business Strategy
- MicroAssist's Jillian McCarthy, Accessible Captivate
- Alex Turkovic, Big Commerce, Guide to Recording Great Audio for your E-Learning and Podcasts
- Kevin Gumienny, Texas Engineering Extension Service, Articulate StoryLine
- RJ Jacquez, Mobile Learning Analyst, Mobile Learning Design
Today ELC interviews a mLearning thought leader RJ Jacquez. We first met RJ when he was an Adobe evangelist and are thrilled to get his thoughts on the rapidly changing mLearning arena. If you'd like more information from RJ, please go to his blog at http://rjacquez.com
ELC: RJ, for our readers, can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
RJ Jacquez: Sure. I spent the last 12 years of my career working as an Evangelist for various companies, including eHelp, the original makers of RoboDemo, which later became Captivate. I also worked for Macromedia and more recently for Adobe Systems, for the last 6 years
Since leaving Adobe last year, I have been focusing entirely on Mobile Learning (mLearning). I call myself an mLearning Analyst, Podcaster, Blogger and Consultant, focusing on all-things mLearning.
Post by Sanjay Nasta