Educate your Customers, Channel Partners and Constituents with Online Training
We often see training as an educational event for internal staff or skills development.
But training presents opportunities beyond simple instruction. You can use training—especially online training—to reach out to those completely outside the bounds of your immediate organization.
- Training can further your organization’s mission.
- It can engage potential customers.
- And, it can equip channel partners to be ambassadors for your brand.
In this webinar, E-learning Symposium speaker, Dr. Kevin Gumienny shows online training can be a way to reach out to your customers, channel partners or your constituents in a way that furthers your mission.
In this 60-minute webinar, E-Learning Symposium speaker, Dr. Kevin Gumienny, takes a close look at using online training to reach new audiences, sharing lessons learned from (sometimes painful) experience.
- When and why training can be more effective than other outreach methods
- How health, IT, and other businesses and organizations use online training to reach broad audiences
- Factors to consider when using training as outreach for your organization
Register to join Dr. Gumienny as he discusses the opportunities and challenges, as well as benefits and dangers that come from using training as outreach.
Then, share with your colleagues looking for innovative ways to reach broad audiences.
Date: Wednesday, May 18, 2016
Time: 10:00 AM – 11:00 PM CDT