Events & Conferences
Linda Warren, a speaker at E-Learning Symposium 2011 talks about the importance of creating Memorable E-Learning. Linda brings together concepts from marketing and learning theory in this talk. She'll be presenting the topic at ELS 2011 on June 8, 2011.
|E-Learning Symposium 2011|
Register for E-Learning Symposium 2011 Houston now to learn about:
- Social Learning from world recognized experts Jane Hart and Ralph Mercer
- Five Superpowers of Disruptive Learning with Anders Gronstedt
- Rapid E-Learning creation tips from a ELS favorite David Anderson (he works with Tom Kuhlmann of the widely recognized Rapid E-Learning Blog)
- How to think and communicate with your learners visually with Allison Crow
- The Glass Horse Project, winner of the 2007 Netter Award for Excellence in Medical Education and the 2009 Vesalius Trust Certificate of Excellence
- Decisions to make in setting up the LMS infrastructure with MicroAssist's Hiram Kuykendall
E-Learning Symposium 2011 is an interactive conference designed to help professionals and key decision makers learn how to execute E-Learning programs within their organizations. This event is essential for professionals who manage and design E-Learning programs in healthcare, government, higher education, energy, and corporate settings. E-Learning Symposium 2011 brings leading industry experts to share their knowledge on of-the-moment topics, processes, and technology within the E-Learning world.
What people are saying about E-Learning Symposium:
"Very informative, good networking opportunity, entertaining, many ideas and techniques I will use."
"Excellent conference - money (my own) well spent."
"The symposium had high energy from start to finish and the topics were extremely focused for what we need to know essentially in creating high quality E-Learning..."
"Fantastic event! They just keep getting better and better. Look out for the 2011 date. You'll want to be sure to be there."
October 25, 2011 - Conference
October 26, 2011 - Workshops
Trevisio Restaurant & Conference Center
6550 Bertner Ave., Houston, TX, 77030
ASTD's TechKnowledge conference was held in San Jose California from February 2-4, 2011. Over 1,200 people attended this converence to learn about design and delivery, management and strategy of technology and learning. The conference generated well over 2000 Tweets. You can still "attend" the conference virtually at http://www.tk11.astd.org/tk11/public/enter.aspx
The journey from Instructor-Led Training to Web-Based Training is fraught with challenges, but it is undoubtedly a journey worth making. We at MicroAssist would like to serve as your guide.