The journey from Instructor-Led Training to Web-Based Training is fraught with challenges, but it is undoubtedly a journey worth making. We at MicroAssist would like to serve as your guide.
Great Voyages: ILT to WBT is a five-part series of convenient Learn@Lunches that will take you through the essentials of moving from Sage on the Stage to Guide on the Side.
Part One: Setting Sail
February 23, 2011, 11 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- What makes E-Learning effective
- Fundamental learning strategies
- Insturctional design considerations
- Best practices for online learning
Every other month, a new topic will be addressed by Linda Warren and other E-Learning experts.
- Getting Your Sea Legs – The Web as a Medium
- The Lingua Franca – Reading & Writing on the Web
- Flying Colors – Visual Design
- Land Ho! The Final Steps – Usability and Accessibility
To see more of Linda’s work, visit the E-Learning section of our website.