Announcing Great Voyages: ILT to WBT Houston dates!
The journey from Instructor-Led Training to Web-Based Training is fraught with challenges, but it is undoubtedly a journey worth making. MicroAssist would like to serve as your guide.
Part One: Setting Sail
July 26, 2011, 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Microsoft Southwest Regional Office • Houston Area
- What makes E-Learning effective
- Fundamental learning strategies
- Instructional design considerations
- Best practices for online learning
- Getting Your Seal Legs - The Web as a Medium - August 2011
- The Lingua Franca - Reading and Writing on the Web - September 2011
- Flying Colors - Visual Design - November 2011
- Land Ho! The Final Steps - Usability and Accessibility - December 2011
To see more of Linda's work, visit the E-Learning section of our website.