E-Learning Developer/Designer needs employment
I am currently unemployed. I was working for Saturn Learning Solutions in Dallas TX. I worked for Saturn as Project Manager/Senior developer until we were bought out by the competition and they closed our doors.
What I did while at Saturn:
Project Manager /Senior Developer
• Responsible for all stages of eLearning development cycle including planning, story-boarding, layout design, scheduling and proofing production voice-overs, title development, content proofing and hosted testing cycles.
• Developed eLearning standards designed to enhance the eLearning experience and meet SCORM 1.2 and SCORM 2004 specifications
• Effectively managing multiple projects simultaneously including client interface systems, external web hosting projects, internal reporting systems and courseware development and delivery
- Converted and migrated legacy eLearning courseware to SCORM 1.2 compliance using Lectora 2009 authoring tools ensuring capability for hosting on a “CourseMill” Learning Management System
- Developed over 200 interactive courseware titles and hosted over 240 student curriculum bundles using Lectora 2009, Adobe Photoshop CS3, Adobe Flash CS3, Sound Forge digital audio editor, PowerPoint, XML
- Designed, developed and maintained internal database tracking and reporting systems using Microsoft Visual Basic, Access 2007, Excel 2007 and Adobe Photoshop CS3
- Progress reporting system detailing progress, time spent in curriculums, passing and qualification status as detailed in the Learning Management System and delivered via XML formatted emails
- “Mentoring” reporting/tracking system for in-house and remote mentoring via Terminal Server and use of Indepth Aspire Phone Tracking software
Resume upon request. Please help me network to find new employment.