Get Slightly Famous - Write a Guest Post for E-Learning Council
Are you interested in writing a guest post for E-Learning Council?
E-Learning Council's readers are interested in useful posts related to all aspects of E-Learning. A guest post is a great way to share information with a very interested audience and make yourself slightly famous.
If you are interested in guest posting, please follow this easy guidelines:
- Your post must be original and you agree not to post it somewhere else
- The content of your post should be relevant to E-Learning Council readers.
- You can include up to three links in the author byline (your website, Twitter account, etc). No affiliation links
- You can include some images. They must be royalty-free or used in accordance with their license
Guest Content Guidelines
Your content needs to provide a significant benefit to our readers. Not a fake benefit, a real benefit.. Please do not use a post for promotion or marketing. Teach our readers about your specialty, the rest will follow
E-Learning Council readers are involved in approving, designing, creating and implementing learning projects. They want content they can act on. Explore some facet of E-Learning that you have strong expertise in and can express clearly.
Posts about E-learning Best Practices, Instructional Design, E-learning books, Useful Resources, Software and Tools, E-Learning Studies and other relevant topics are welcome. To write a great post for E-Learning Council, it helps to know what’s worked for us in the past. Start with the list of popular categories to the right.; read a few of our articles.
E-Learning Council readers are training professionals. They care about tone, style and clarity. If you’re breaking a grammatical rule, make sure there’s a great reason. Be interesting. Use a great metaphor, or tell a compelling story. Spend some time on your headline. It would help if you run your post through speell check.
Submitting a Post
If you have a useful, relevant and well-written post, what’s the next step?
- If you haven't already, Go ahead and register for E-Learning Council--it will make it easier for us to list you as a contributor.
- Email us via the contact form and let us know what you’d like to write about and why you think it’s a good fit. It’s always a good idea to link to a post or two on your own blog that you’re particularly proud of. (If you have a blog, that is. It’s not a requirement.)
Please be patient with us–some days we’ve got a lot on our plates and we can’t answer email as quickly as we would like. But we’ll get back to you and let you know if we’d like to see more.