ILT (Instructor Led Training) Developer Opening
Submitted by karenwade on Fri, 08/09/2013 - 14:38
Position: ILT (Instructor Led Training) Developer Opening at MicroAssist
- Work with Project Team, Subject Matter Experts, and existing documentation to understand required content based on completed learning needs assessment.
- Document required content in design documents.
- Create student course materials in Microsoft Word.
- Create instructor course materials in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Create interactive learning activities.
- Create assessments in alignment with overall Evaluation Strategy.
- Develop and deliver Train-the-Trainer program.
- Deliver high quality products along an aggressive development schedule.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years’ experience building instructor-led training content.
- Demonstrated, high-quality technical writing capability.
- Experience building interactive instructional activities.
- Absolute attention to detail and high quality standards.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet multiple deadlines under short lead times with changing priorities.
- Capacity to work in a flexible, fast-paced, ever-evolving, positive environment.
- Ability to work and contribute to a team environment, as well as work independently.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office, particularly Word and PowerPoint.
- Comprehension of how people learn in instructor-led settings and insight into the psychology of learning.
- Strong communication skills.
- Preferred: Familiarity with Medicaid and/or the Affordable Care Act.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org