Job Posting: LEARNING PROJECT MANAGER AND CONTENT DEVELOPER AT AMD
This role will analyze, design, develop, implement and evaluate training to meet the needs of both internal and external sales teams in support of global AMD Sales Enablement Plans.
The Sales Enablement team will ensure the right information, training and sales collateral are delivered at the right time and place in the sales cycle. This team will be responsible for delivering all internal and external partner training and be empowered to provide governance, standards, measurement and knowledge management structures for the Sales Enablement engine. KEY RESPONSIBILITES:
· Obtains alignment on Sales Enablement training plans, priorities and operating processes across sales and marketing teams.
· Partners with key internal sales & marketing personnel to define training needs.
· Designs, develops and implements a full range of sales and marketing training modules.
· Creates learning objectives and quizzes to assess competency.
· Conducts needs analysis, training evaluations and training optimization recommendations.
· Provides training consultation regarding effective delivery options: online learning, job aids, in-person workshops, etc.
· Uses content authoring tools to develop online training modules with assessment (quiz).
· Drives continuous improvement of Sales Enablement training processes and technologies.
· Provides up-to-date and accurate status information to manager as required.
· Helps define, measure and communicate progress toward Sales Enablement training objectives.
· 4+ years of instructional design experience within the high tech industry; prefer sales training experience. Component channel marketing and/ or product marketing expertise is a plus.
· Expertise in blended learning approaches, including online training
· Proven ability to manage relationships in a collaborative operating structure
· Excellent project management and communication skills
· Must be able to manage multiple projects with aggressive timelines
· Attention to detail is critical
· Expert in Microsoft Office Applications
Experience in Rapid eLearning Design and development tools (iSpring, Articulate)