National Distance Learning Week (11/10-14) - Complimentary Webinars (Reminder)
Reminder – this starts Monday. Sessions include:
· Integration of Virtual Education
· ROI, Performance and Trends
· Sharable Learning
· Access and Innovation
· Social Networking, Mobile Learning, Continuing Ed, etc.
· Global Education
· Game-based Learning, Virtual Worlds and Simulation
· Collaborative Learning Globally
· USDL: Chapters, Membership and How to Get Involved!
· Going Green via Distance Learning
This was popular with many of you last year, so I’m sharing the opportunity again. Distance Learning continues to be a hot topic for government.
If you visit the National Distance Learning Week website, there are a variety of free webinars scheduled - one each morning and afternoon every day the week of Nov 10-14. http://www.ndlw.org/learners.html#webinars (Note: DIR has no role in this program – other than to pass along the information.)
The United States Distance Learning Association presents the 2nd Annual National Distance Learning Week – November 10th through the 14th, 2008. We invite you to join us once again to celebrate innovations in distance learning.
This week-long event, chaired by Dr. Kenneth E. Hartman, academic director for Drexel University Online, will provide you with first-hand exposure to the ground-breaking strides occurring each day in distance learning.
Here’s How You Can Participate:
• Attend a FREE online webinar – For more information and to register visit:
• Share Your Success – Showcase your distance learning programs with prospective
students and colleagues within your constituency
• Get Involved – Host a webinar, information session, open house or awards event to
promote distance learning
• Find Out More – Visit www.ndlw.org, contact Dr. Kenneth E. Hartman at
email@example.com or call 215.895.0501
2008 NDLW Committee & Drexel University Online