Sente Mortgage hiring Training & Event Manager
Manage training event calendar
- Set dates for all training events.
- Create and publish internal and external training event schedules.
- Assure rooms are reserved for events, both onsite and offsite.
- Recruit and/or assign instructors for each event.
- Coordinate with event instructor to be sure materials, equipment, and food are in place for the event.
- Register and confirm attendees.
- Coordinate with Marketing Project Manager to be sure that all external events have appropriate marketing information, flyers, and web information.
Manage curriculum library
- Organize, catalog, and maintain latest version of all courses, both electronically and on paper.
- Arrange for and/or publish materials for events & classes as needed.
- Create and publish a catalog of available training for both public and private sessions.
Coordinate Sente Learning Faculty
- Track applications and other paperwork for approved members of Sente Faculty.
- Work with faculty members to assure they retain their certification.
- Collect, track, and report evaluations for Sente Faculty classes.
- Track new applications and work with Minister of Culture to schedule and hold Train the Trainer classes as appropriate.
Manage MCE Certifications
- Track and report MCE hours earned by attendees.
- Submit and track applications and approvals for MCE courses and faculty.
South Austin, Mopac @ Bee Cave
0% of the time (approximate)
We are looking for some or all of the required experience.
- Handling complex event scheduling.
- Managing event details.
- Managing training and course certifications.
- Work in or with the mortgage or real estate industry.
The following skills are required:
- Ability to handle detail.
- Good task management.
- Great communication skills--with all types of positions and personalities.
- Fundamental course development principles and practice.
The following are required:
- Strong knowledge and skill with MS Word.
- Strong knowledge and skill with MS PowerPoint.
- Strong knowledge and skill with MS Excel.
The following is desirable:
How to Apply
Please send resume and cover letter stating qualifications based on job description to:
901 S. Mopac
Bldg IV, Suite 125
Austin, TX 78727
Mary Weaver firstname.lastname@example.org