Web Based Training Developer (Articulate Storyline) Opening
Position: WBT (Web Based Training) Developer (Articulate Storyline)
- Work with Project Team, Subject Matter Experts, and existing documentation to understand required content based on completed learning needs assessment.
- Document required content in design documents.
- Populate eLearning design templates with approved content.
- Design and/or select content specific graphics and illustrations.
- Layout all graphics and content using Articulate Storyline.
- Create interactive learning exercises.
- Create assessments in alignment with overall Evaluation Strategy.
- Deliver high quality products along an aggressive development schedule.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years’ experience building E-Learning products in a production-oriented environment.
- Experience building interactive instructional exercises.
- Absolute attention to detail and high quality standards.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet multiple deadlines under short lead times with changing priorities.
- Capacity to work in a flexible, fast-paced, ever-evolving, positive environment.
- Ability to work and contribute to a team environment, as well as work independently.
- Expertise in Articulate Storyline and Adobe Captivate, including populating content into interactive slides, editing video clips, syncing audio (Neospeech) and manipulating photos (SnagIt).
- Technical knowledge of SCORM and AICC eLearning standards.
- Comprehension of how people learn using digital media and insight into the psychology of learning.
- Strong communication skills.
- Preferred: Familiarity with Medicaid and/or the Affordable Care Act.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org