After viewing event details by clicking on the event link description, return to the Event Registration page to register.
Single Event Registration: To register for a single event click the “Register” link below that event and complete the information.
Multiple Event Registration: When registering for multiple events:
- Please click the “Add to Cart” link below each event you wish to attend. Next, click “View Cart” link at the bottom of the page
- Enter the number of attendees per event and enter applicable discount codes. Click “Enter Attendee” button at the bottom of the page.
- Enter registration info (Note: To save time, use the copy options to duplicate information for multiple events or multiple registrants & update applicable fields.)
- Click “Confirm and go to Payment Page” button at bottom of the page
- Review Payment Overview page. Edit as needed. Choose a payment option.
Invoice option is for government employees only. Click the invoice link, Click “download PDF invoice” and mail a invoice copy with payment no later than 7 days prior to the event. Payment address:
8500 Shoal Creek Blvd
Bldg 4, Suite 225
Austin, TX 78757
Note: Registration is not complete until payment is received. Please make checks payable to MicroAssist.
Cancellation & Refund Policy: While the E-Learning Council and its events provide great value to its members and participants, it recognizes that circumstances may prohibit you from attending after registration has been completed. We would like to minimize any risk to you and your company. Therefore, no cancellation penalties will be charged for E-Learning Symposium 2015 – Austin if written notification is received by 11:59 PM Central Standard Time on April 6, 2015. Cancellations between April 6, 2015 at 11:59 PM Central Standard Time and May 1, 2015 at 11:59 PM Central Standard Time will incur a $100 cancellation fee. After May 1, 2015, no refund will be provided and no-shows will be responsible for the entire registration amount. However, substitutions are permissible through May 5, 2015.
The symposium agenda and workshops are subject to change without notice. Please stay tuned to www.elearningcouncil.com for news and updates.