As promised, the pictures drawn by the presenters to represent their respective topics are displayed in the attached file (please login to view the downloadable PDF file). We have included a "translation" for each presenter’s artwork in case you can't read your notes!
Photos by Nicole R. Stallings, MicroAssist, Inc.
The Connected Learner has an interesting post on how long you should make an e-learning course. Among the factors to consider are:
- Management Desire
- Does the course have to be taken at one time or can it be spaced
- How much time does the audience have?
- Does the course consist of Content, Practice, or Testing
- What extras does the course have
- Is it a single course or multiple courses
You can read the entire post at The Connected Learner: Self-Paced Elearning: How long is just right?
The Future of Mobile Learning Webinar Links